Welcome to Wee Ones~ We are glad to have you!
Just a few things you will need to know as a consignor....
1) REGISTER ONLINE
There will be a $8.00 consignor fee to participate, to make it easy this fee will be taken out of your check at the end of the sale.
2) INPUT YOUR ITEMS (YOU MUST have 5+ items to participate).
Its easy to input your items with our AUTOMATED TAGGING SYSTEM and the NEW VOICE ENTRY!!!!
You only have until noon on Monday Sept 25th to INPUT your items, the system will shut down!
3) PRINT tags on WHITE PAPER or light colored paper.....65lb or heavier will work best! You don't want your tag to fall off or rip.
4) Prepare your items (CLEAN, laundered, wrinkle free items SELL!) You do not have to iron them, but they will sell for TOP $$ if you do!
5) TAG YOUR ITEMS! (see tab for tagging instructions).
6) HANG YOUR ITEMS...PLEASE use CHILD size hangers for items Newborn-size 7. Size 8-up can be put on adult hangers. We accept clothing up to a child's size 18.
Please hang the items facing left.....your hanger will look like a question mark (????).
For SHOES, please tie them together with a string, ribbon or zip tie. (please DO NOT put shoes in zip lock bags, they are to hard to see that way).
7) Bring your items to DROP OFF ~ SEE HOME PAGE FOR TIMES!
PLEASE Allow 20-30 min. for items to be checked in.(Please do not be offended if we can not take a item).
8) Come and enjoy the consignor only shopping time on
Wednesday September 27th from 5pm-9pm and get first picks!
9) PICK up your UNSOLD items and your earnings check on Tuesday , October 3rd EITHER between 9am and 12pm or 6pm-8pm. If your check and items are not picked up by you or a friend that day the items will be donated and check mailed. PLEASE communicate with us if you can not come, the key is communication!
10) These are items we can NOT accept for this event:
Flip flops, bathing suits and true summer items.
Please email or call me if you have specific questions! The FALL/Winter sale does accept a large variety, but keep in mind it should be able to be worn "year round". We WILL accept shorts & short sleeves.
School Uniforms are welcome~ only if they are NEW or name brand (no walmart, old navy etc. on school uniforms).
ONLY clothing sizes newborn thru big kids size18.
NO clothing or shoes priced under $2.00! Group items if you need to reach this price point (Example: hats, bibs)
No infant onesies....if you have questions text me! 912-401-7711
***PJ's accepted if NEW or like new***
NO clothing items in ziplock bags at all!!!
NO underwear and socks unless NEW with tags or match an outfit
NO baby bottles (unless new w/tags or in box)
No CARSEATS OR CRIBS (NO carseats, even if they come w/ a stroller)
NO infant/ baby bedding sets...sorry we have tried selling this in the past and it is not a great seller, we will accept Baby blankets and twin sets and room decor.
NO stuffed animals, unless they are NEW, Disney or takes batteries.
NO MATERNITY CLOTHING.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!