Welcome to Wee Ones~ We are glad to have you!
Just a few things you will need to know as a NEW consignor....
1) REGISTER ONLINE
There will be a $8.00 consignor fee to participate, to make it easy this fee will be taken out of your check at the end of the sale.
2) INPUT YOUR ITEMS (YOU MUST have 5+ items to participate).
Its easy to input your items with our AUTOMATED TAGGING SYSTEM!
You only have until 9am on Monday March 6th to INPUT your items, the system will shut down!
3) PRINT tags on WHITE PAPER or light colored paper.....65lb or heavier will work best! You don't want your tag to fall off or rip.
4) Prepare your items (CLEAN, laundered, wrinkle free items SELL!) You do not have to iron them, but they will sell for TOP $$ if you do!
5) TAG YOUR ITEMS! (see tab for tagging instructions).
6) HANG YOUR ITEMS...PLEASE use CHILD size hangers for items Newborn-size 7. Size 8-up can be put on adult hangers. We accept clothing up to a child's size 14/16.
Please hang the items facing left.....your hanger will look like a question mark.
For SHOES, please tie them together with a string, ribbon or zip tie. (please DO NOT put shoes in zip lock bags, they are to hard to see that way).
7) Bring your items to DROP OFF ~ SEE HOME PAGE FOR TIMES!
PLEASE Allow 20-30 min. for items to be checked in.(Please do not be offended if we can not take a item).
8) Come and enjoy the consignor only shopping time on
Tuesday, March 7th from 6pm-9pm and get first picks!
9) PICK up your UNSOLD items and your earnings check on MONDAY, march 13th between 3pm-7pm. If your check and items are not picked up by you or a friend that day the items will be donated and check mailed. PLEASE communicate with us if you can not come, the key is communication!
10) These are items we can NOT accept for this event:
NO true winter items..example: no jackets, no corduroy, no ski wear, limit long sleeve to only things appropriate for setc.
Please email or call me if you have specific questions! The FALL/Winter sale does accept a large variety, but keep in mind it should be able to be worn "year round". We WILL accept shorts & short sleeves.
School Uniforms are welcome in like new/EXCELLENT Condition ONLY! Price to sell.
ONLY clothing sizes newborn-kids 14/16.
NO clothing or shoes priced under $2.00! Group items if you need to reach this price point (Example: hats, bibs)
No infant onesies or footed sleepers
***PJ's accepted if NEW or like new.
NO clothing items in ziplock bags at all!!!
NO underwear and socks unless NEW with tags or match an outfit
NO potty seats, baby baths or diaper pails, unless NEW, and like brand new~price to sell!
NO baby bottles (unless new w/tags or in box)
No CARSEATS OR CRIBS (NO carseats, even if they come w/ a stroller)
NO infant/ baby bedding sets...sorry we have tried selling this in the past and it is not a great seller, we will accept Baby blankets and twin sets and room decor.
NO stuffed animals, unless they are NEW, Disney or takes batteries.
NO MATERNITY CLOTHING.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!